What can I say, life does indeed continue. Good or bad it trudges on. Bare foot or beautifully
clad, it doesnt stop. I feel down and up. I feel weighted down at the prospect of exams, of having to memorise so much stuff. Geography is especially trying, there is so much to learn! In the midst of this I'm trying to get my head around change and why it happens. I do admit I want to grow, to become who God wants me to become. But I'm having severe growing pains! It is hard to believe that soon I could be living some where completely different, with a different view outside my window, with a whole new world on my doorstep. Its a little bit frightening...Everything keeps changing all around me, I dont know where to look anymore. It very dizzying. In some ways its nice to be part of that change, but in the bottom of my heart I'm really thinking, why'd anything have to change at all?
clad, it doesnt stop. I feel down and up. I feel weighted down at the prospect of exams, of having to memorise so much stuff. Geography is especially trying, there is so much to learn! In the midst of this I'm trying to get my head around change and why it happens. I do admit I want to grow, to become who God wants me to become. But I'm having severe growing pains! It is hard to believe that soon I could be living some where completely different, with a different view outside my window, with a whole new world on my doorstep. Its a little bit frightening...Everything keeps changing all around me, I dont know where to look anymore. It very dizzying. In some ways its nice to be part of that change, but in the bottom of my heart I'm really thinking, why'd anything have to change at all?
4 comments:
It's beautiful to watch you grow, even on bad hair days!
Love you,
Mum
Daniela,
I trust that even in the challenging new steps you will be indeed taking that you will find a grace that until now you haven´t experienced. There will also be beautiful surprizes that await you and not just "growing" pains!
God bless you...
you write very well
Ally
hi
I really don't know what to say, but I desided I would coment so I have 10 minutes now before going back to my English class and I'd better write somthing now or I'll be wondering what to coment till I get home.
Well I guess I was trying to think how to say "aww, I whish I could say somthing helpfull..." but I could not think of any good way of putting it. I guess though the best I can do is pray that God would help you though the good, and the tough times in life, and that as I would pray for my self that you will grow in love for and faith in God.
Anyhow I have a lesson to get to, sorry I'm not a good writer of coments on blogs...
Tim Harman...
By the way, this is my real blog not the other one... That's my hyper silly blog, whicyh I gave up on...
Post a Comment