Normally I'm a person with many words but I'm sitting here looking at the keyboard wondering what on earth I have to say(that would be of any interest to anyone else). I'm racking my brains for something intellegent, although there are rarely any of those thoughts, even on a good day! I'm waiting for my mum and stefi to call so we can go get a movie. I have a feeling we may take a while choosing today. My mum has a cold and doesnt want to watch anything to adrenaline filled, I on the other hand would like to watch something full of adrenaline or a musical (I'm in a real singing mood right now), and stefi well stefi has changed her mind so many times in the past 12 hours that I'm not too sure. I don't know about anyone else but theres something about movies that seem to make the day a whole lot brighter. Maybe its the fact that we get to escape for a little while, to forget whats going on in our lives and just focuse on somebodys elses life. Its probably just human nature, and the fact that we are all a bit nosey, we want to see how others live, who cares if its Hollywood!
I should really do some ICT stuff but...*large dramatic sigh* I really can't be bothered *looks very guilty* so I wont *hehe*

well I'll be off, back to oblivion
2 comments:
Movie choosing is a hard job... Half the time in our family we end up either watching something agreed upon after about half an hour, of intermittent discussion. Or the process goes on so long and the need resolution are so called for that someone stands up, and goes to the shelf picks something of their own choosing and puts it in the DVD player. Sometimes for someone to dictate is so much simpler than to allow democracy when film choosing.
what movie did you end up watching? yeah, my family never really does a "group" decision because nothing would ever be decided! And I literally mean never!
Post a Comment